Thursday, December 20, 2012

Living by a List



Hitting my weekly and daily goals is 100% dependent on pre-planning, list making, and even daily, hour by hour planning. If you aren't pre-planning when, what, or how you are going to clean, cook, and exercise you should prob start. It really helps with efficiency and even stress management. Once you finish the night's chores, you can sit back, relax, and not stress about the next night.

I've tried several planning methods, like certain apps, or just the typical To Do List but I always run into problems. For instance, it takes too long to use most phone apps and I wind up irritated. I prefer to write my list but very few survive. If I don't lose it, my purse seems to eat it, leaving me with a crumpled mess. I've made several list templates that make things a little more fun. Feel free to borrow! I also just created a more permanent list that can cope with my purse. Check picture below, I'm thrilled with them. They're reusable and wooden! I just made my first set for my co-workers and will be making one for myself ASAP.

 I usually print a bunch of these and just hand write them.
Re-Usable To-Do-Lists for Co-Worker Christmas Presents


No comments:

Post a Comment